Lumberjack 650 Floor Adhesive
Lumberjack 650 is specifically designed for ficing all types of wooden floors directly onto most substrates. Lumberjack 650 is totally water and solvent free.
- Pack size - 14KG (up to 28m2)
- Trowel applied adhesive
- Base - STPE hybrid Polymer
- Sg - 1.53g/cm3
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- High flexibility
- Can be used directly to all common subfloors
- Ceramic tiled
- and most natural stone floors
- Permanently elastic
- Colour - Buff
- Application temps - +5 - +30'C
- Temperature resistance - +40 to +80'C
- Trafiicability / Sandability on new floors - 24 hours after fixing
- Complete cure - 36 - 48 hours
- Do not use against bitumen or substrates that oil or plasticizers
- New concrete must allowed 4 weeks to dry and mature.
- Screeds required 28 days maturing and max 3% moisture content before using
- For floors moisture contents at 3.1 - 7% use in conjuction with Lumberjack MB primer and moisture barrier
*Do not use this product above there recommended moisture levels under any
- Underfloor heatng must be turned off 48 hours before and 48 hours after the adhesive has been applied.